| Other Timelines
- The first Leviathan jump ships are completed allowing humanity to return to the stars and reconnect with its lost colonies.
- After long-range probes detected a massive object 12 light-years away heading for Earth at the speed of light, one of the first Leviathan jump ship flights results in first contact with the Coalition Ark. The event ends with the damaged ship fleeing the Ark, a quarter of its crew killed.
- A Leviathan jump ship reconnects with Far Nyumba, equipped with a vessel capable of withstanding Mgitu's atmospheric pressure to investigate the gas giant's newly-discovered floating artifacts.
- Chromatics attack Earth and are discovered to be using captured teleporters to transport their ships between systems.
- After the discovery of enslaved teleporters being used on Chromatic vessels, the Upeo wa Macho returns from the stars.
- Teleporters locate and observe the war-torn Nova Age human colony of Marfisa.
- Nouveau Lyon, a community of French refugees in the Australian Outback, "secedes" and becomes a micronation.
- An accident at Orgotek's Lyot Station results in a loss of control over a bio-nanotech sample, killing all the researchers. The facility is sealed and a one-kilometer Null Zone established around it.
- The Aberrant Poseidon completely destroys the Mediterranean settlement of Castor Deep.
- A group of young Pandorans sneak into Endeavor in an attempt to fully activate Pandora. Most are killed by the Preserver defense forces. Both sides are angered, and the cold war between factions rapidly starts to heat up again.
- Despite being announced as on the road to recovery from her cancer, Proxy Rebecca Bue Li makes her final public appearance (as of 2123). Rumors circulate that she has already died, and her consciousness is being kept active somehow, or that she is in hiding from a dangerous adversary.
- The Chitra Bhanu's Prometheus Chamber has fully regrown.
- Project Ceto successfully replicate the Nakamura Process with the aid of Kairam Ahmed Hamdan and Hana Mizuki.
- Bolade Atwan informs Apollo that Earth's authorities are now aware of Eden. Apollo repeats his desire to peacefully return to Earth, and invites any observers who with to visit Eden with open arms.
- A Upeo wa Macho clairsentient survey discovers Almanzil.
- The Æon Trinity funds an exploratory mission to Baambee with the Upeo wa Macho.
- The United Nations and Æon Trinity establish an embassy on Skete.
- Proxy Bolade Atwan makes a speech about humanity and the dangers lurking both in space and at home.
- November 8: Leanne Roberts of Triton Division sends an opmail to Project Bridgework staff about an updated dictionary file for Orgotek's new Chromatic translators.
- November 25: BLTJetHunter sends an opmail to Peregrine745399 about the weird weather in La Blessure, and how it's almost certainly caused by Aberrants.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.