| Other Timelines
- In an attempt to reduce the world's QFZs, Dr. S.K. Bhurano sets off a noetically-focused Hammersmith engine. Smaller QFZs suddenly vanish, Wycoff's Blight and the Venezuelan Plaguelands shrink by as much as a third, and the Plaguelands become considerably less dangerous. The number and size of Wastelands of the Middle East shrink by as much as a half. No one can explain what happened. The explosion had an unintended side effect: hundreds of new Talents and psiads, and hundreds of thousands of latent psions, and unlocks humanity's potential for quantakinesis. The shockwave also attracts the attention of the Colony.
- The second crewed mission to Khantze Lu Ge arrives after an 11-year journey. It finds a thriving colony of 1.9 million.
- The populations of Marfisan cities Endeavor and Endurance engage in brief open conflict over the ownership of Pandora. The battle ends quickly because both cities depend on each other, but the cold war persists for the next decade.
- Giuseppe del Fuego reappears after an extended absence, and tells his closest allies that "Norça" will no longer stand for "our power," but will instead stand for "new strength."
- Late in the year, the Doyen transport eight individuals with high noetic potential to Luna, and warn them of coming danger. To help prepare them, the eight are subject to an intense process of gene therapy and noetic surgery in a piece of biotech called a Prometheus Chamber. In secret, the eight begin building up their respective psi orders. One Doyen possesses S.K. Bhurano.
- Nippon's 25 remaining novas die trying to defend Earth from the oncoming forces of the Colony now that the solar system's Quantum barrier has weakened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.