- According to Duke Rollo, the Prophet Salhi, the Lady of Wounds, probably erupted this year. She relocated an ancient Armenian monastery and promptly left to spend time in one of her other monasteries.
- January 1: Pharos sends a message to operatives entitled "You Are Not Alone," claiming we live in an age of wonders, and encouraging them to look up.
- January 3: Orrum Trading's CFO Kyle Everrett is found guilty of three separate racketeering charges and associated activities.
- January 4: Christopher Marshall reports on the conclusion of yesterday's trial against Orrum Trading CFO Kyle Everrett, including quotes from the key testimony of witness Bianca Milla, who was Everrett's assistant.
- February 5: Bianca Milla is reported dead after a long battle illness. In truth, her death was faked so that she could work for Archangel.
- February 8: A funeral service for Bianca Milla is held at Jonathan's Funeral Home in Grande Prairie.
- March 7: Patrick McCrone reports that 17-year-old Melissa Bremer has just shattered three world records for freediving at once.
- March 30: The Æon Society's Dr. Lauren M. Seyler issues a preliminary paper titled "Biological variations in humans demonstrating unique capabilities" about the recent eruption of people with strange powers.
- August 11: Criminals steal $20 million in patents from a 6538 Sphinx Industries safe from Summit Systems in Campbell, CA, from the eighth-floor office of Ellis Hallr, director of Research and Development. The heist is a cover for the real theft: digital files. Detective Susan Webke is assigned to the case.
- August 12: Angela Galwin reports on yesterday's Summit Systems theft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.